Sunday, September 26, 2010

Libraries in Digital Mania

Chapter four of Salsa Dancing into the Social Sciences by Kristin Luker was very useful in a way that made me think about the “Frame” of my research project.
Working in the public library and hearing all about future of libraries providing me the opportunity to find where libraries standing in this digital world. http://librarianinblack.net/librarianinblack/
Chapter five was great in finding the subsection of my frame. There is lots of related subjects to this topic, but as we go along with Knight and Luker I am sure that I will limit the petals of my “Bedraggled Daisy”(Page 81 of Salsa Dancing into the Social Sciences by Kristin Luker).
Why people need to go to libraries since most of the information needed is available on line?
Are the on line information are trustworthy?
What do we need to do to market libraries?
And many more questions will be discussed in my research project.

Nahid

No comments:

Post a Comment